The main (second) and third floor of the historic Lake Court House are home to a variety of professional service offices, a yoga studio, the Lake Historical Society Museum and the Lake Court House Foundation Inc., headquarters.
Visitors using the East entrance climb the steps to enter the majestic marble rotunda of the building's main floor. When the Historic Lake Court House was still the Hub of Lake County government, the floor was home to the Auditor, Board of Commissioners, Treasurer, Sheriff, Clerk, Schools Superintendent and Surveyor.
Today, those offices have been converted for use as professional space. The second floor is home to The Idea Factory, The Ad Garden Inc., The Lake County Historical Museum and the Lake Court House Foundation. The grand Maki Ballroom also is located on the second floor. Leasing opportunities are available.
The third floor is home to the historic main court room, which remains original and includes the judge's bench, jury box and the 176-seat gallery installed in 1908. The floor originally also was home to a smaller court room, the Board of Review, the Judge's Chambers, Law Library and Grand Jury Room.
Edda Taylor Photographie, the first professional tenant to lease space in the historic Lake Court House three decades ago, still maintains her photo studio and framing gallery on the third floor. Today Edda Taylor is joined by Shockbox, a medical consulting firm, Core yoga and Pilates studio, and the Digital Lobby. For information contact email@example.com